Program Structure for U12 - U19:
FC Dutchmen is excited about the 2021-2022 programs and the changes that have been made. This season, all teams will continue playing in the Eastern Development League. We continue to rent a tremendous amount indoor turf time at Afrim’s Sports, have agreements for outdoor turf usage with local high schools, and we will continue to play futsal which is recommended by U.S. Soccer. Everything listed below is included in this year’s fee. If you are comparing our program to other clubs in the area, please make sure that you understand what is actually included in their costs. FC Dutchmen Premier offers an outstanding program with nationally licensed coaches and great facilities, all at an incredible value.
• Teams beginning training twice a week on the turf at Schenectady HS beginning the end of October.
Younger teams will train once a week at DiCaprio Park and once on the turf.
Training outside last until early December for a total of about 18 sessions fall/spring!
• Indoor training begins in Dec. through March, 2 practices a week on Afrim’s Sports turf.
Saturday and a midweek training. Teams have their own field at Afrim’s Sports on Saturday
and scrimmage the second half of training. For a total of about 26 training sessions!
• Teams play futsal at Schenectady HS (8 weeks – Jan. through March)
• Teams train twice a week on the turf at Schenectady HS from mid-March - mid April.
• Teams practice twice a week at DiCaprio Park.
• The club offers weekly Goal Keeper training both outside and indoor.
• Teams U12 through U16 will play in EDP and in CDYSL (limited play for most).
• Teams U17 through U18 will play in EDP.
• Teams can host scrimmages in late fall at DiCaprio Park.
• All Fees for EDP or CDYSL including referee fees are included in the club costs
• Afrim’s Sports membership fee, insurance, club, and registration fees are all included.
• The club’s expanded Memorial Day Tournament is included for all teams.
• The club offers a college recruitment coordinator who hosts information nights.
• The U13 and U14 teams will have 4-5 training sessions this fall with their coach.
• All coaching fees are included.